Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Latest news while I was out...

I haven't been here for a while because I was busy with going to college, checking my inbox full of 60,000+ emails in which i'm trying to save and discarding the originals from my inbox. I also ordered Jamie McIntyre's "What I Didn't Learn at School but Wish I Did" on eBay, been writing articles at Associated Content and recently had one declined until I fixed it, and now i'm starting to build my list.

Normally, the reason why I haven't been blogging much is because I never thought blogs were my own journal, and I didn't want to waste anyone's time with such postings. But recently I felt more like a starving artist. I had recently cashed in my check of $5.85 dollars for a job tryout at Ingles, a type of paid volunteer work, and I still couldn't find a job to make some money to feed myself and move out of my parents' house, which is teeming with lots of cockroaches.

I've also been using my MP3-CD player to listen to podcasts on success, making money, wealth, personal development, motivation, prosperity, etc., and took notes on my blue book. I tried multiple times to create additional MP3-CDs, but they were failures. Now i'm starting to get frustrated with my MP3-CD player, because every time I start it up, after a few seconds it repeatedly said "No Disc" even when the disc is actually in there.

When the bus broke down, I had to hit it repeatedly, and it started cutting off midway or at the beginning. It's a good thing I got rechargeable batteries on me.

So far i'm currently building a list themed on self-help, self-improvement, and the other topics I mentioned earlier on my MP3-CD. The reason why I decided to create a list on those topics is because we all need money, and we all desire a better life. If I can help people make money and become financially free, people will return the favor for me. That's what i'm also writing about in my soon-to-come free ebook:

"The Guide to the Millionaire's Good Life: How to Think like a Millionaire Before Becoming a Real Millionaire" (working title)

This is a book in which I will compile my articles about this topic from Associated Content to build my list faster, but I still got a long way ahead of me.

So far, i've already signed up for ListHero, opened up a free GetResponse Autoresponder, and I got my own web page builder from Google. Now all I got to do is create a content-rich website with the articles i'm going to get from GoArticles, EzineArticles, and other article sites. I just hope it's easy as it sounds, because if the money's in the list, I hope to use the list to create a residual stream of income for more than enough for my bus fare. I only got a small amount of money left to use for bus fare, and it's starting to run dry.

No comments: